Rocket Kit + PocketLab Voyager
Explore Newton's Laws with the PocketLab wireless sensor and the Estes T-Bolt Air Rocket.
The PocketLab Rocket Kit has been carefully designed to give you everything you need to learn about forces and interactions in a fun and exciting way.
- 1 PocketLab Voyager
- 1 Estes T-Bolt Air Rocket
- 1 Downloadable rocket activity to investigate Newton's laws of motion
Rocket Kit and PocketLab Voyager
Explore Newton's Laws with the PocketLab Voyager wireless sensor and the Estes T-Bolt Air Rocket. The PocketLab Rocket Kit has been carefully designed to give you everything you need to learn about forces and interactions in a fun and exciting way.
- PocketLab Voyager Sensor
- Estes T-Bolt Air Rocket Set
- 3M adhesive strips
- Getting started cards
- Downloadable free lesson plans
PocketLab Voyager Sensor Functions
All the sensor functions are integrated into a small, rugged, and portable sensor device that can be attached to almost anything and used in almost any application. You can stream data from up to three measurements simultaneously to the PocketLab app and visualize the data in real-time.
- Infrared Rangefinder
- Angular Velocity
- Magnetic Field
- Light Intensity
- Weather Conditions
- Ambient Temperature
- Barometric Pressure
- Dew Point
- Heat Index
- External Probes (sold separately)
- Temperature Probe
- Tactile Pressure Sensor
PocketLab App Features
The PocketLab App
- Easy and intuitive to pick up and start using
- Record and analyze data in real-time
- Video Feature: Overlay data and video automatically (iOS only
- Simultaneously view Velocity, Acceleration, and Distance
- The easiest way to teach match graphs
- Turns almost any wheel into a real time speedometer
- Save data recordings to your CloudLab Science Notebook
- Create and share Lab Reports that investigate questions you're curious about
- Compare your weather data to publically available data from weather stations
Experienced STEM educators, scientists, and educational researchers have developed the library of PocketLab activities that emphasizes the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) from 4th grade through high school. University professors and researchers have also developed AP-level and university-level experiments that dive deep into physics and engineering concepts. You can find all of the lessons on the PocketLab Educator pages.
PocketLab Voyager Technical Specifications