Wireless, multi-functional & remote-ready
Attach this rugged multi-sensor to almost anything and see what happens. Voyager combines eight popular science sensors into a single, sleek device to create a science lab that fits in your hand. It’s the most versatile multi-sensor on the market.
- Measure almost anything, including motion, altitude, light, magnetic fields and more.
- Get more done with our no-prep lab solution that combines Voyager with a digital lab Notebook (free or Pro), and the built-in library of lessons.
- Adapt to any classroom -- in-person, hybrid, or remote -- because everything we make is designed wireless and remote-ready from day one.
PocketLab is a wireless sensor that sends data to the PocketLab App for exploring the world and building science experiments. PocketLab Voyager makes integrating technology into lesson plans a breeze. We believe anyone can be a scientist, and we believe science should be fun and engaging.
PocketLab Voyager Sensor Functions
All the sensor functions are integrated into a small, rugged, and portable sensor device that can be attached to almost anything and used in almost any application. You can stream data from up to three measurements simultaneously to the PocketLab app and visualize the data in real-time.
- Angular Velocity
- Ambient Temperature
- Barometric Pressure
- Dew Point
- Heat Index
External Probes (sold separately)
- Temperature Probe
- Tactile Pressure Sensor
PocketLab Voyager Features
- Free Award Winning PocketLab and VelocityLab Apps
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows 10, and Mac OS
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection
- Record up to 30,000 measurements to the on-board memory
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Stream data in real-time then analyze the recorded data in the PocketLab app
- PocketLab Voyager Sensor
- Protective Carrying Case
- Getting Started Activity Cards
- 100+ Lessons and Activities
- Micro USB charging cable
PocketLab App Features
The PocketLab App
- Easy and intuitive to pick up and start using
- Record and analyze data in real-time
- Video Feature: Overlay data and video automatically (iOS only
- Simultaneously view Velocity, Acceleration, and Distance
- The easiest way to teach match graphs
- Turns almost any wheel into a real time speedometer
- Save data recordings to your CloudLab Science Notebook
- Create and share Lab Reports that investigate questions you're curious about
- Compare your weather data to publically available data from weather stations
Experienced STEM educators, scientists, and educational researchers have developed the library of PocketLab activities that emphasizes the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) from 4th grade through high school. University professors and researchers have also developed AP-level and university-level experiments that dive deep into physics and engineering concepts. You can find all of the lessons on the PocketLab Educator pages.